Thursday, April 21, 2011

~Giant Update~

As you all know, I didn't update at all until yesterday. So I decided to just make one GIANT update.

1. I am currently training for my black-belt with my Grandma. If we get pass our cut this Saturday we will continue training until June when we will test for our black-belts.

2. In school we're in the fourth quarters and I have awesome classes, and I have some.... not so great classes, like Utah Studies for example.

3. Spring break was and is this week. So far I had Black-belt class Saturday morning and then me and my Bestie, Haylee, went up to Heber to spend some time with Aunt. G and Chasy. Chasy was a big brat and I got reared at, almost bitten a few times, and well, we can't forget stepped on now can we?

4. AZ peeps. I've already been in the pool, felt the Sun, and had Ice-cream. What could get any better? Oh yeah, and for you guys enjoying the wonderful rain In UT well, just know that we're here and having a great time in the SUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment